- Who does Fire Extinguisher Maintenance in your town? (HINT: Their number is on the tag that keeps kids from setting off the fire extinguisher by, 'accident' - look around!)
- Who does Commercial Carpet Cleaning?
- Who is big in Commercial Real Estate?
- Who maintains restroom Paper Towel Dispensers? (HINT: Their number is on the wall - and I'm not talking about the name and number in Sharpie)
- How many janitorial services are there running around in the evenings cleaning businesses?
- Print Shops
- Commercial Laundry Services
- ...whip open the yellow pages and keep growing this list. If you put a nice list together and want to share - add a comment to this post for others to read.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Not So Obvious Channels for Payroll Sales
These aren't folks to hit up for payroll, but to deliver business to. Give before you receive my friends... their little black book of clients is probably much bigger than yours...
Find a client of yours in need - set them up with one of these folks (reputable ones, of course) and start the leads flowing back and forth between your businesses. Everyone wins, and you will probably end up doing their payroll as well.